The ESG Philosophy
The England Sports Group exists to make a contribution towards British sport. We achieve this mission with our 'Life Skills Through Sport' programme for children and 'Raising the Status of the Sports Coaching Profession'.
These are the two pillars of our philosophy. Wise and ambitious coaches making a positive impact in the lives of the children's character, self-discipline, self-belief, perseverance, responsibility and joy.
We have created a quality culture, determined to develop every child and coach to their full potential. ESG's sports coaching approach has three main elements that focus on building the right philosophy, attitudes and skills within the person. At ESG customers are friends and treated like family.
Within our ESG family we aim to develop:
- A good attitude, people skills and work ethic
- A high degree of self-discipline
- A love for lifelong learning
- A strong set of values rooted in integrity
- A desire to apply maximum effort
- A strong sense of a Can Do Attitude
- A willingness to accept responsibility
- A desire to help and care for others
- A high level of self-respect and self-confidence
I take responsibility for my success:
- I have high expectations as they are the key to everything
- I set stretch goals that are challenging
- I make a difference because 'People make the Difference'
- I am a continuous learner and constantly take incremental steps to improve
- Whatever I do, I belief in myself and do it to the best of my ability
- I am totally committed to telling the truth
- I catch people doing things right
- I continually improving our standards of coaching, learning and citizenship
- I am willing to swim upstream, be diffeent, and challenge the status quo
- I focus all my energy on the solution of every problem
Copyright © 2015 England Sports Group. All Rights Reserved.