Terms and Conditions
Payment for any course or camp with ESG can be made:
1. Online via our websites
2. By telephone
3. By sending a cheque to our head office
(chequesare payable to England Sports Group followed by the name of the club attending e.g England Sports Group Esher)
Payment is due upon booking for holiday camps and courses, but no later than the first day of a coaching course.
- Any course payments that are two weeks overdue will incur a 3% administrative fee.
- For course payments that are four weeks over due a 5% fee administrative fee will incur.
- For credit card payments there is a 1.5% charge.
- For debit cards there is a 25p charge for bookings online.
- For debit cards there is a 25p charge for payments under £50 when done over the phone.
- If cheque returned unpaid we are charged a fee by the bank. For this reason we make a charge to you of £10 on each occasion this happens.
Bookings and Payment Conditions
- You may cancel for any reason up to 4 weeks in advance of the starting date of your camp booking in order to receive a refund minus a 10% administrative charge.
- Any cancellations after this 4-week period will result in your payment being held as a credit on your account with us.
- Illness & Injury - If your child is unable to attended camp due to illness or injury it must be validated by a doctor’s note, and will be refunded in full less the days already attended. If no doctor’s note can be given then we are unable to provide a refund.
- Any cancellations on the day due to illness or injury will not result in a refund or credit.
- If one child on the booking needs to cancel due to illness or injury, then you are also entitled to a refund for any other siblings on the booking.
- Responsibility for all booking details lies with the you when making the initial booking. Where possible we will make changes to your dates, subject to availability.
- In order to change a booking on our camps made with a 10 or 20 day pass or Season Ticket you must provide 7 days’ notice in order to receive the day back in credit onto the pass.
- 10 day and 20 day family passes and season tickets - can be used by siblings.
- Bookings must be paid for in full for holiday camps. We cannot offer reductions for any sessions missed due to holidays or other activities.
Term Time Coaching Courses
- If you cancel your place on one of our courses after it has started due to anything other than a medical reason, you will not receive a refund or credit
- Every cancellation case will be dealt with individually and you may be given a credit for the remaining sessions.
- In the event that we are forced to cancel any term-time classes due to bad weather or coach illness we will call you in advance and offer catch up lessons for alternative days. If you are unable to attend these we are not able to provide a refund, but instead will give you a credit.
- If you miss any classes during a term we can offer catch-up classes. However, it is your responsibility to be available to attend the catch-up classes during the current term.
- Let us know one week in advance when you want to do a catch-up class and we will book you into an available class. Catch-ups are subject to availability.
- No lessons missed by you can be carried over to the next term for credit or catch-ups – they will lapse and will not be rolled over to the next term.
Individual Tennis Lessons
- If you are unable to attend an individual tennis lesson, tennis coaches require five days notice.
- If you cancel an individual tennis lessons with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged the full amount as most of our coaches have a waiting list during peak times.
- Credits are valid for 12 months from the time of application can be used to reduce fees on any course. After this period the credit will be forfeited and may not be used for a future booking.
- Credits may not be used to purchase or offset fees for individual tennis lessons.
Rebooking for Term-time Courses
Many of our children attend tennis training throughout the year and become highly proficient tennis players and competitors. To assist you with renewing your booking please note the following:
- If your child is attending a current course – they are given a priority booking date for the next course.
- We provide a notice of renewal for next term approximately four weeks before the current term ends offering you priority renewal.
- It is your responsibility to rebook and confirm your child’s place before the start of each term.
- A place on the next course is not automatically be reserved for current attendees. If we have not received confirmation and payment to indicate that your child will be attending the course we will releasethe place to those on the awaiting list.