About the Role
Are you passionate about building great teams and shaping company culture?
Do you have a keen eye for talent and a knack for making people feel valued?
We are looking for a dynamic person with HR and Recruitment experience to join our growing team. In this role, you will play a key part in developing and implementing recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent. You will also be responsible for a wide range of HR duties, from onboarding new employees to managing employee relations.
To attract, develop, retain, and foster a happy team.
• Getting the right people in place to achieve the company’s goals.
• Proactively create new systems and processes for recruitment strategies and ways of working with our team.
• Administer and execute a proactive recruitment action plan for results.
• Compliance - process DBS check, references check, certification and update team database records.
• Clarification – communicate job expectations and day-to-day responsibilities.
• Assign a mentor for each new hire with companywide touch points.
• Model and advocate our company shared values.
• Help our team understand their roles within the wider company by reinforcing how each person contributes to the company's goals.
• Building people programmes to help you achieve your business goals while remaining in-line with our shared values.
• Create and implement a right people development plan, so that our people will feel competent and valued, leading to increased motivation.
• Creating and executing a culture of recognition and rewards that help our team feel appreciated for their hard work.
• Design and deliver touch points with regular one-to-one feedback sessions.
HR experience in a part-time role.
Strategic thinker with the ability to align recruitment strategies with company goals.
Talent acquisition expertise using innovative methodologies.
Strong communication skills for articulating job expectations and company values.
In-depth knowledge of compliance requirements, including DBS checks and record maintenance.
Proficiency in designing and implementing comprehensive onboarding programs.
Culture-building skills, advocating company values and reinforcing team contributions.
Experience in employee development, recognition programs, and regular feedback sessions.
Ideal for a proactive individual seeking a part-time role in a dynamic small office setting.
About the Company
Based in East Molesey, England Sports Group is a forward-thinking, independent sports provider founded by ex-professional tennis player, Clinton Lamprecht. The company has been coaching children in sports since 1991. Today, England Sports Group provides fantastic coaching for children in clubs, holiday camps, and classes at over 70 venues in Surrey and SW London with a variety of sports such as gymnastics, tennis, netball, football, rugby, basketball, archery, and dance amongst others.
We are super proud to be the only sports activity provider who blends sport and mental wellbeing together for a whole-person approach. Our 'Life Skills Through Sport' programme for children and 'Raising the Status of the Sports Coaching Profession' are the two pillars of our philosophy. We have created a quality culture, determined to develop every child and coach to their full potential.
Our future is exciting, now is the perfect time to join our professional team and be part of our new journey.