About the Role
As a Sports Coach, you will be planning and delivering sessions Monday to Friday, before and after school clubs and holiday camps.
Holiday Camps run in the school holidays Monday to Friday – 8 or 9hrs
Grow PPA (planning, preparation and assessment)
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a coach who is passionate about working with children, can bring energy and enthusiasm with them every day. This is an ideal role for someone looking to get more experience in the sports industry or working with children ranging from Nursery age up the age of 13.
You will be responsible for ensuring the class runs smoothly and will potentially have assistant coaches working with you, who you will give advice, support and feedback to.
Key responsibilities include:
· Bringing energy and enthusiasm to every session
· Being professional in your interactions with children, parents, colleagues and schools
· Being on time for all sessions
· Safeguarding of the children
· Assisting with the safe set up and packing away of equipment, ensuring all equipment is stored safely
· Teaching relevant skills, progressions and techniques
· Talking with parents about the progress of their children, when necessary
· Making sure health and safety procedures are being followed
· Being familiar with and following all club policies and procedures
· Must have a Degree in Sports or Education
· DBS checked – this can be done in the joining process
· Reliable and punctual
· Good communication skills
· Enjoys working with children
· You must be eligible to work in the UK
· You must be able to speak English fluently
· You must have a sporting qualification
· You must be currently living within a commutable distance
About the Company
England Sports Group
Based in East Molesey, the company has been coaching children in sports since 1991. Today, England Sports Group provides fantastic coaching for children in clubs, holiday camps, and classes at over 40 venues in Surrey and SW London with a variety of sports such as gymnastics, tennis, netball, football, rugby, basketball, and dance amongst others.
We are super proud to be the only sports activity provider who blends sport and mental wellbeing together for a whole-person approach. We have created a quality culture, determined to develop every child and coach to their full potential.
Our future is exciting, now is the perfect time to join our professional team and be part of our new journey.