About the Role
We are a dynamic organization dedicated to fostering excellence and enjoyment in youth sports programs. As a Club Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving performance and cohesion across all facets of our operations. Join us in creating an environment where each department collaborates seamlessly, ultimately enhancing the overall experience for our coaches, clients, and participants.
Club Manager Foundational Duties:
- Prepare and gain approval for school term-time forms, ensuring accurate information and proposing additional classes when applicable.
- Ensure timely upload of school and club term-time courses onto the booking system and website.
-Proactively plan and upload holiday camps six months in advance, meticulously verifying online information.
- Initiate priority re-booking emails for current participants at the course's conclusion.
- Schedule coaches for the next term, ensuring compliance with contracts, performance standards, DBS checks, and training courses.
- Personally contact club program and school class participants who have not re-signed, encouraging continued participation.
- Facilitate the exchange of essential information with schools, including class registers, coach details, and necessary documentation.
- Regularly update and share class registers with schools and coaches, ensuring accurate records.
- Collaborate with the coaching team to offer free trials and convert school attendees to club classes.
- Collect mid-term feedback from school contacts, address issues, and relay feedback to the coaching team.
- Proactively re-market classes before half-term and chase outstanding payments using automated emails.
- Maintain an up-to-date coaching schedule and consistently update the club master document.
- Communicate pay rates to coaches and address any queries promptly.
- Attend weekly leadership and triad collaborative sessions, providing monthly performance updates to the Chairman.
- Oversee scheduling, team coordination, and equipment preparation for holiday camps.
- Ensure compliance with Ofsted requirements for holiday camps, including policies, procedures, and contact with attendees.
- Handle telephone inquiries, bookings, and manage credits/refunds.
- Collaborate with the team to address challenges promptly.
- Implement and monitor Key Results (OKRs) to drive club effectiveness.
Proven leadership experience in a similar role.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Empathetic communication style to engage effectively with coaches, school leaders, and parents.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of youth sports programs is a plus.
If you are a results-driven leader with a passion for youth sports, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity and contribute to the success of our vibrant sports community.
About the Company
Based in East Molesey, England Sports Group is a forward-thinking, independent sports provider founded by ex-professional tennis player, Clinton Lamprecht. The company has been coaching children in sports since 1991. Today, England Sports Group provides fantastic coaching for children in clubs, holiday camps, and classes at over 70 venues in Surrey and SW London with a variety of sports such as gymnastics, tennis, netball, football, rugby, basketball, archery, and dance amongst others.
We are super proud to be the only sports activity provider who blends sport and mental wellbeing together for a whole-person approach. Our 'Life Skills Through Sport' programme for children and 'Raising the Status of the Sports Coaching Profession' are the two pillars of our philosophy. We have created a quality culture, determined to develop every child and coach to their full potential.
Our future is exciting, now is the perfect time to join our professional team and be part of our new journey.