Wed, 13 Sept|
Padel Courts, Tennis England Club
Padel England DIVISION ONE League AUTUMN 2023
Welcome to Tennis England Club’s Division One Padel League 12 Player Spots Available (6 teams)
Time & Location
13 Sept, 19:30 – 06 Dec, 21:00
Padel Courts, Tennis England Club , Imber Court, Ember Ln, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 0BT, UK
About the event
Welcome to Tennis England Club’s Division One Padel League.
12 player spots available.
Start date: WEDNESDAY 13th September 2023
End date: WEDNESDAY 29th November 2023 (Rain week 6th December)
Half-term: WEDNESDAYS 1st & 8th October
The league provides you with weekly competitive padel matches. We will have six pairs competing on three courts.
Each team will play two 40-minute matches per night. There will be a Round Robin format. Original Team numbers will be drawn and fixtures will be based on the original draw.
This is a 10-week format with a two week break over half-term and an additional rain week added , in the event that any evenings are rained out (Wednesday 6th December).
You can enter with a partner or request a partner. If your partner can’t make an evening then you can sub them for a night with a guest.
You may sub 1 member of the team when required, as long as, at least 1, of the primary team that entered, is in attendance.
Cost for 10 weeks:
Non-members - £100
Members - £75
Some rules to consider:
- Automatic promotion/relegation for the teams finishing at the top, and bottom, of the respective leagues;
- Entry into Premier and Division 1 Leagues are to done with a partner;
- Entry into Division 2 can be ‘partner required’;
- Should one of the initial/primary entered team not be available, then the onus is on the team to organise a sub (the club can facilitate this as a last resort, but please exhaust all option prior to reaching out to fill the sub spot);
- Should both team members be unavailable then ‘Bye Walkovers’ will be granted to your opponents, for that specific evening, as per the fixture list. Those teams that have a ‘Bye Walkover’ (the opponents of the team that can not attend) will be granted a +8 games allocation;
- 3 points will be awarded for a win;
- 0 points will be awarded for a loss;
- There are no draws;
- Premier League, Division 1 & Division 2 play 2 x 40 min games per evening;
If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Padel League Ticket
This ticket entitles one person to enter the Intermediate Padel League. Members - £75 Non Members - £100 Please enter the correct amount at checkout.From £75.00 to £100.00