Tue, 05 Dec|
The Leader In Me Conference - Manchester
Discover how to empower disadvantaged children and families to become change agents in their own lives so they can break the cycle of deprivation.
Time & Location
05 Dec, 09:00 – 15:30
Manchester, London Rd, Manchester M1 2PG, UK
About the event
· Highly collaborative workshop facilitating LEA best practice for breaking the cycle of deprivation.
· How to help disadvantaged children and families become change agents in their own lives.
· The link between trauma and poverty and what we can do about it.
· How equipping educators with the lens of empower and release opposed to control and manipulate changes everything
· Creating a sustainable leadership school that empowers and releases staff and pupils.
· How changing a vulnerable child’s mindset through self-leadership skills changes their educational and life outcomes.
· How to get excluded children back into education and increase their employability skills.
· Why effective leadership skills from headteachers are so pivotal in high deprivation areas and what we can do to help them develop these skills.
Leader In Me Manchester